EBI Report 720
Environmental Consulting & Engineering
Overview of Markets and Competition
EBJ announces the 2006 release of EBI Report 720, Environmental Business International's comprehensive analysis of the U.S. environmental consulting & engineering industry.
The Latest Edition of EBJ’s Acclaimed Detailed Analysis of the C&E Industry is Now Available as an Electronic Document (in PDF format)
EBI Report 720 packs a multitude of market, competitive and financial information in more than 700 pages and provides the following benefits:
•An indispensable business planning tool for creating your strategic plan, your financing documents, and allocating your business development resources.
•A valuable reference providing detailed information on more than 200 C&E companies as partners, competitors, or acquisition candidates.
•An annual benchmarking resource to compare growth and trends in market segments by customer, by service, by media and by region.
•Invaluable perspective on the C&E industry that allows C&E executives the comfort of knowing they can focus on running their own business and turn to EBJ for independent third-party analysis accumulated over 18 years of researching the environmental industry.
• View and print the table of contents
• View list of exhibits found in this report
• Purchase online and download immediately
Features of the 2006 edition include:
• Detailed breakdowns and growth projections of C&E markets by customer, by service, by media, and by region. (Downloadable PDF file of the report includes an excel file with many of the data
• Operations statistics like profitability, turnover rates, cost allocations, etc.
• Recent M&A activity, deal profiles, valuation trends, commentary, and related statistics.
• Notable C&E niche market profiles such as homeland security, natural resources management, brownfields, emission trading, and SEM/sustainability.
• List of the top 200 companies in environmental consulting & engineering and rankings by media (e.g. water, air, energy, etc), client type, and international revenue.
• Directory of top C&E firms and detailed profiles of firms large and small.
EBI Report 720 is available an electronic document in PDF format for the purchase price of $1,495. Registered purchasers must sign a copyright acknowledgement form and then can download the file to your computer after submitting your order information online. Registered purchasers also qualify for up to 30 minutes of phone time with EBI research staff.
For more information on EBI Report 720 and other EBI documents and subscriptions, visit www.ebiusa.com