IFOAM Members and Their Member Organizations Receive 35% Off PCR Testing Services from Genetic ID
All IFOAM member organizations and their members are now entitled to a 35% discount off of Genetic ID Polymerase Chain Reaction (PCR) GMO testing services.
Due to higher needs for safe and accurate GMO handling, IFOAM and Genetic ID signed a contract to offer IFOAM members a 35% discount on PCR analysis at any Genetic ID lab around the world.
Genetic ID, the global leader in GMO detection, offers you any kind of GMO test you desire to help you fulfil the higher demand for Non-GMO goods.
See below for details on applying for this special offer.
5 Easy steps to order at Genetic ID
- Print out the IFOAM-Genetic ID contract.
- Stamp, sign and send it to:
- Genetic ID (Europe) AG by Fax: +49-821-74776-39
- Print or download our order form and fill in your sample ids and desired tests.
- Send your sample together with the order form to any of our labs:
- Genetic ID (Europe) AG, Am Mittleren Moos 48, 86167 Augsburg, Germany
- Genetic ID Inc., Order Processing, 501 Dimick Drive, Fairfield, Iowa 52556, USA
- GENETIC ID (Japan), Inc., Order Processing, CENTER-MINAMI SEKI BLD., 398 Chigasaki-cho, Tsuzuki-ku, Yokohama, 224-0031, Japan
- Depending on your chosen TAT, you'll receive the results.
Genetic ID is distinguished and characterized by certain basic principles and client criteria:?
- Science - Dedicated to the most rigorous, accurate, and reliable DNA testing, diagnostics, technology, QA documentation, and ethics.
- Integrity - Committed to client support, honest counsel, and the industry’s strictest confidentiality and security practices.
- Quality Assurance - World’s most recognized, trusted, and accepted consultant on third-party non-GMO certification.
- Global Reach, Local Support - Premier laboratories in the U.S., Japan, and Germany, plus more than 15 affiliated testing labs in the Global Laboratory Alliance, along with Genetic ID offices and representatives across five continents.
- Practical Knowledge - Extensive experience with GMO regulations and regulatory agencies, export markets, and DNA testing technologies.
- Problem Resolution - Vigorous and respected third-party defensibility, proprietary Rapid Response Protocol to save brands, costs, and recalls.
- Flexibility - Developing custom-tailored programs and focused technical tools to meet specific client needs, concerns, and market opportunities.
- Expediting Trade - Facilitating regulatory compliance and product acceptance; making connections between exporters and new markets.
- Testing Methodology - Accuracy, consistency, accreditation worldwide; leading edge and proprietary technology; standardized operating procedures and rigorous quality control maximize accuracy and minimize risk of error.
- Technical Support - Sharing expertise and innovation among Global Laboratory Alliance members, clients, and their in-house laboratories.
- Widest Range of Services - see www.genetic-id.com/?
Founded in 1996, Genetic ID Inc. maintains global headquarters in Fairfield, Iowa, USA, as well as premier testing laboratories in Japan and Germany, offices in Argentina and Brazil, and the Global Laboratory Alliance of affiliated laboratories and representatives spanning five continents.
For complete information, including forms, price lists and other specific information about Genetic ID's testing services, visit http://www.ifoam.org/about_ifoam/membership/Genetic_ID.html
Not a member of IFOAM? Join IFOAM today! Visit
http://www.ifoam.org/about_ifoam/membership/index.html a complete the membership application online.
IFOAM Special Announcement, Responsible: Angela B. Caudle, Contact: Neil Sorensen
Head Office Contact
53113 Bonn, Germany